Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sneak Peak: Artilleri Skin

Antonia Marat of Artilleri gifted her update group yesterday with a preview of her new skin line. I've featured headshots of these adorable skins below.


/artilleri/ Emi skin - Anett makeup Skin Tones Left to Right, Top to Bottom : Full Length: Cream, Headshots: Porcelain, Cream, Sunkissed, Tan, Dark Tan - all with the Freckles option.

I love the glossy not-too-full, not-too-thin lips and the way they turn up at the corners just a smidge is delicious. The eye makeup is subtly smoky with blue-grey tones and dark liner. Various eyebrow shades are included and the blonde is perfect for the paler skin tones.

Speaking of, I was quite pleased with the skin tone range available. The porcelain shade is lovely but a bit pale for my taste as I usually stay just to the light side of most tan skin tones. But the cream tone is fresh and slightly rosy, I could definitely see myself wearing it. Overall though, the sunkissed tone is my favorite. Oh, and freckles! Each skin tone comes in a freckled or non-freckled version.

Are you in the Artilleri group? Yes, of course you are! Then scoot on over to Artilleri, be sure to wear your tag, and buy this little package of love from Antonia for only 1L$. What, you're not in the group? Oh, how sorry I am to hear that. You will have to wait then for the official release, as Antonia has closed her group enrollment for the time being.

Word of the Day: Bliss (Use it in a sentence for bonus points)

Oh, and the hair is Elizabeth(Blonde) by ETD and in the full length shot I am wearing some funky floral body art from Baiastice, part of the Ninfa de Boschi Outfit.

2 comments:

Jezabelle Charron said...

That top looks fantastic. I will pick it up STAT!

Gabby Panacek said...

Oh jezebell...you should see the whole thing...flowers flying everywhere! It is fabulous!